Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Exit Interview

1. Which assignments did you enjoy and why? 
add a picture

I really enjoyed Premiere Pro and Raft assignments. 

- Premiere Pro allowed me to expand my knowledge in this course, as I have not used that program before. 

- Raft was just a fun assignment to do as it was all about just taking screenshots of what you had to do.


2. Which assignments did you struggle with and why? 
add a picture

I struggled with the SketchUp assignments. The website program sometimes would freeze, lag, or crash with is annoying and time-consuming.




3. Report Card Comment

The report card comment usually describes how competent you became with the objectives of the assignments and your understanding of each assignment as a whole (or the 'big picture').

What should your report card comment say?

 Colby is a hard working student in Info tech 11. He has demonstrated outstanding works when given.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment