Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Game Journalism Plan Day 2

1. What specifically did you do today?

On my second day, I started to expand more on my raft. I made a sail and some collecting nets. I also chop a tree down on a island.

2. What did you learn about how to play the game (TIPS&TRICKS)?

A trick that I learnt was to research the collecting nets. Basically the nets just collects debris for you which is very helpful.

3. What strategies are you going to try to focus on tomorrow?

Tomorrow, I'm going to focus on making a forage to smelt my ores and also making a second floor to my raft. 

4. Add a picture of your raft. (include a caption) Explain what you have done to your raft and WHY.


This is my raft so far. I have a sail so I can move my raft and some collecting nets so it can get me some debris. 

No comments:

Post a Comment