Monday, June 17, 2019

Game Journalism Play Day 4

What would you do? 

 1. If you were to start over. From memory...layout the first 10 steps 

1. I would collect a lot of resources to make a research table and expand my raft

2. Then I would research collecting nets and build them and place them around my raft.

3. Once the nets start collecting debris, I will then start making a simple grill and water purifier.

4. Using these things, I can cook potatoes that I can find through debris barrels and use the water purifier to cook ocean water. That will solve the food and thirst situation.

5. I will start on making a sail and a streamer to allow my raft to be pushed into a direction where I can find an island. I will also make an axe and a wooden spear.

6. Once I find and island, I will start diving underwater to collect the seaweed, copper, sand, clay, metal ore and metal scrap. Then I will collect things on the island with my axe. Chopping down trees will give a lot of wood and leaves.

7. Using the things that I found, I can then make a smelter and use it to smelt my copper ore, metal ore and sand.

8. I will use the things that I collected from my smelter and research it in the research table.

9. These new things that I research will help me build advance tools, a better grill and water purifier, some birds nest and things to help me beat the game.

10. At this point, I will keep on repeating step 6. Eventually, I can then make some antennas, a battery and a receiver to find the island where you have beat the game.

 2. What is the best tool to make for survival? (IMAGE) 


The upgraded hook will be the best thing to make for survival because it has a longer durability and it collects things underwater faster.

 3. Your raft to date (IMAGE). What is the best feature on your raft?


This is my raft. The best feature on my raft would have to be the second floor on my raft because it just looks cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment