Monday, June 10, 2019

Game Journalism Plan Day 1

Raft Play Day 1

- What specifically did you do?
  On my first day was gathering debris from the ocean. I did not know much about what you needed to build certain items.  I figured out how to open my inventory/crafting station, which was the "I' key. I then created a research table. This table allowed me to research more things to build. I also would see island.
What did you learn about how to play the game?
 The first thing that I did was to gather whatever I could see in the ocean. I also figured out that the plastic hook is used to gather resources that was father away from you.

What strategies are you going to try and focus on tomorrow?
  I am also going to try and figure out how to get food and water.

A picture of my raft




This is my raft so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment